White chocolate raspberry cheesecake
|White chocolate raspberry chocolate cheesecake|
This cheesecake got rave feedback from my family! It is the first time I tried this recipe (the original version has near 2000 positive feedbacks, and I made some change after reviewed others' feedback). Despite the look (I made some mistake), the cake itself tastes wonderful!
Ingredients for 9'' Springform pan -here
for crumb crust:
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
3 tbsp white sugar
1/4 cup butter, melted (half stick)
note: The amount above just covers the bottom. If you like crust around, you need double the recipe! If you like very sweet crust, you can slightly increase sugar.
for raspberry sauce:
12 oz frozen raspberry
2 tbsp + 1 tsp white sugar
2 tsp corn starch
1/2 cup water
2 cup white chocolate chips (1 bag, 11oz)
1/2 cup half-and-half cream
24oz cream cheese soften (original, room temperature)
1/2 cup white sugar
1 tsp corn starch
1 tsp corn starch
3 large eggs
1/2 tsp lemon juicy or white vinegar
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 325F. Lining the Springform pan, both bottom and side, with parchment paper. (I only lined the bottom, and my cake doesn't have a smooth look around the side).
2. Mix all the ingredients from the crust, and press the mixture into the bottom of the springform pan. Wrap the bottom of the springform with foil paper. (We will put the springform pan in a cookie pan filled with water during baking)
3. In a saucepan, combine the ingredients for raspberry sauce. Bring to boil, and continue boiling for 5 minutes. Strain sauce through a mesh strainer to remove seeds.
5. Using the mixer to mix together cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until smooth (medium speed for 3-5 minutes, no lumps left). Beat in eggs one at a time. Blend in corn starch, vanilla, vinegar, salt and melted white chocolate / half-and-half. (Don't over beat eggs! Otherwise you may wrap air into your batter. It will result in the cracking surface since during baking air will escape from the cake. - this was the mistake I made this time).
6. Pour half of batter over crust. Spoon 3 tbsp raspberry sauce over batter. Pour remaining batter in to the pan, and again 3 tbsp raspberry sauce over the top. Swirl batter with a tip of a knife to create a marble effect.
|second one, I lined the springform pan better~|
7. Put the springform pan (the bottom wrapped with foil) in a cookie pan, and fill the cookie pan with warm water. Bake at 325F for 60 minutes. Turn off the oven and leave the cake in the oven for another 60 minutes. Cool the cake, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 8 hours before removing from the springform pan.
Air Jordan 4ReplyDelete
Nike Air Max 270
Air Jordan 11
Kyrie Irving Shoes
Air Jordan 4
Yeezy boost 350 v2