Tandoori chicken masalan & Naan
Share an easy version of Tandoori chicken masala. Instead of grilling the marinated chicken, I simply stir fry them with butter till the color turns brown. Both chicken and curry sauce come out very tasty, and are close to what I had in London ... lol...
Here are all you need: chicken, greek plain yogurt, cilantro, green pepper (optional), spice mixture (Tandoori chicken & spice mix for chicken curry or spice mix for tandoori chicken), butter and heavy cream.
|Naan, bought from wholefoods|
1. Spice mix could be found in local Indian grocery or online. My Indian friend highly recommended 'Parampar masala'! Mix both packages with yogurt (following the instruction on the back of Parampar spice).
2. Stir fry chicken (~600g) with 1tbsp butter till brown.
3. Add sauce mixture (spice and yogurt) and 1/4 cup water, then bring to simmer. Cook for 15 minutes on low heat.
4. Switch to medium heat and add in green pepper, for 5 minutes.
5. Add in 2 tbsp heavy cream and cilantro, then switch to high heat for another 2 minutes.
Thank you for reading.