Dry-fried french beans
Share a vegetable dish, directly from the garden to our dinner table! Unfortunately, I forgot to weight the ingredients this time... Well, the recipe is pretty straightforward and flexible.
1. Cut french beans into 4 to 5''. Wash through and drain the water.
2. Add enough oil into a pre-heated wok (Depends on the amount of french beans and the shape of your wok. Bottom line is that we need fry!). Fry french beans for 2-3 minutes. Don't over-fry!
3. Use kitchen paper towel absorb the extra oil on french beans.
4. Add 2 tbsp oil in a pre-heated wok. Fry minced garlic, ginger, scallion stalks, 花椒，榨菜末或者芽菜末, and crushed dry red pepper (optional) for 1 minute on medium heat.
5. Switch to high heat, add in fried french beans. Quickly stir fry for a minute, then add light soy sauce, sugar, salt and dry white pepper powder to adjust the taste.
Post a Comment